Sewer Line Repair
The Pristine Plumbing sewer repair experts have the advanced tools and skills to accurately assess and repair commercial and residential sewer line problems. We provide full plumbing services using the latest in diagnostic equipment while paying attention to every detail. Using advanced sewer line camera technology we determine what is blocking the pipe without needing to dig, hence the term trenchless sewer line repair. Trenchless pipe lining, also known as epoxy pipe lining, is the alternative to digging under Irvine and Orange County foundations. Especially if, for example, your lines may be 20 feet under your slab foundation.
Contact Us for an appointment or Call Now at (714) 397-5954
Trenchless Pipe Lining for Irvine and Orange County
The Pristine Plumbing process is just a few steps. First, we evaluate your lines with sewer cameras, the lines are cleaned, and the liner is inserted into the pipe. The result is a smooth pipe within a pipe, eliminating the pipe joints where roots would have previously entered. This is all done above ground so your property and landscaping is not disturbed in any way.
- Your lines are assessed using sewer cameras.
- We clean the pipes to free them of roots and other debris, either by jetting the lines or using pneumatic solutions.
- The epoxy liner is installed, acting as a pipe within a pipe, strengthening your existing lines.
- A final camera review is conducted to ensure the job has been performed to perfection.
The Benefits of Trenchless and Expoxy Pipe Lining
- Prevents root intrusion and stops leaks.
- No intrusive digging or destruction of your property.
- Increases flow because the new lining is smoother than the old pipes.
- Strengthens the pipe with the liner acting as a pipe within a pipe.