Costa Mesa Burst Pipe Repair
Burst Pipe Repair
Pristine Plumbing offers prompt response to any plumbing issue throughout Costa Mesa and surrounding areas. We make sure to give every home and property owner service that is done quickly, effortlessly, efficiently, and effectively. We understand that it is impossible to predict when a pipe will burst on your property. Burst pipes are usually the result of plumbing issues that went left ignored for too long, or something that went wrong during a home project. We know that we do not know when burst pipes will happen, but Pristine Plumbing is ready, trained, and able to handle them when they do.
Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist in any pipe repair issue, any time of day.
Common Causes of Burst Pipes
A few of the most common causes that can backup your pipes and cause them to clog are:
- Clogs that have been ignored or left untreated. Clogs can easily happen in your pipes. Hair, dirt, cooking oils, food, fats and accumulate pressure over time and damage your pipes enough to burst them. Deal with clogs immediately, and do preventative maintenance to prevent this from happening to your Costa Mesa property.
- Wear and tear is inevitable. The lifespan of your pipes really depends on the materials used to produce them, when they installed, if they were installed correctly using all of the proper precautions and tools, how well they have been maintained, and the environment around them.
- Construction damage. Poor construction can cause your pipes to have many issues. It is also very common for pipes to be damaged or punctured during renovations and construction (especially outdoors). Do not try to do any large plumbing job yourself. Call in a licensed professional from Pristine Plumbing to do any pipe repair or installations. We have all of the proper tools, experience, and training to guarantee the job is done correctly and to code.
- Shrubs, trees, and gardens. Shrubs and trees have roots that can be attracted by the moisture in underground pipes. They can start to grow around the pipe and crack and damage it, and even grow into the pipes themselves causing them to back up and clog or burst.
How to Avoid Burst Pipes and Pipe Repair
For Costa Mesa home and business owners, there are a lot of things you can do to keep your pipes running efficiently for as long as possible.
- Familiarize yourself with all of the plumbing on your property. Knowing where all the pipes are, shut off valves to faucets, toilets, and appliances, when your home was constructed and what types of materials were used for your plumbing and materials surrounding it. Having a basic knowledge of these things can save you a lot of precious time in case of a plumbing emergency.
- Conduct visual inspection of the properties plumbing system. Visual inspection should be done every 6 to 8 months and include all faucets, sinks, tubs, showers, toilets, dishwashers, washing machines, water dependent appliances, plumbing fixtures, outdoor plumbing, outdoor pipes, outdoor spigots, pools, and faucets.
- Schedule routine professional plumbing inspection and drain cleaning services. Keeping your pipes is extremely important in maintaining the longevity and efficiency of your plumbing system. Routine drain cleaning services should be completed every 2 to 3 years to any Costa Mesa property.
- Install a water conditioning system. Water softeners or water conditioners can help to reduce hard water mineral build up from accumulating on the inside of your pipes causing them to have issues with water pressure or be more susceptible to clogs.Install catchers on all of your drains. Drain catchers can help to stop hair, food, and larger debris from going down your drains and building up over time.
- Hire licensed professionals for any construction, plumbing, or electrical work on your property. A lot of damage can be done if someone is attempting a project that they might not be fully trained or experienced in handling. It can also be very risky and dangerous. Avoid a plumbing or personal emergency by hiring proper professionals in their chosen fields.
Pristine Plumbing can repair pipes regardless of where they are, their size, material, severity of damage, or time of day. We will help to get a plumber promptly dispatched to your property where they will perform an inspection, and give you a quote for cost and time of service. The plumber will then begin to repair, replace, or install needed materials to complete the job. Pristine Plumbing has been proudly offering Costa Mesa the best offers in a wide list of plumbing services. Start your online quote today, take advantage of our 24/7 customer care, and ask about our military and senior discounts.
Call Today To Schedule An Appointment
Take Advantage of Our Financing Program
We offer flexible financing so you can break up your payments over time, providing you the service you need without putting an immediate strain on your wallet.
WHY WORK WITH
PRISTINE PLUMBING, INC.?
You can trust your home to Pristine Plumbing, Inc. because we have spent the last decade consistently providing clean and speedy plumbing services the RITE way! With Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Extraordinary care, we’ll get your plumbing back in working order in no time.
When you’re looking for the best plumbing services in Orange County, you don’t have to look farther than Pristine Plumbing, Inc.! Our team can handle all your needs, no matter how big or messy, with on-time service and a friendly smile.
Jim expertly solved the problem of a Y shaped connection between two sinks where the clog was down deep in the y. He was thorough, professional, and expedited the solution. Plus—the sink area was immaculate when he finished. Would definitely recommend him and Pristine Plumbing to my neighbors. Excellent work!
Very professional and pleasant. RB and Kyle took time to explain the process. They were able to find the leak within half an hour. Coordinate and plan out the repair in a timely manner. I’ll be happy to recommend them to my friends and family.
Anthony was very professional, efficient. and personable. The initial call was for a toilet leak/rebuild, but because of the age and condition of the toilet, we opted to replace that toilet and another one. We are very satisfied with the jobs he did.