Burst Pipe Repair in Santa Ana
Burst Pipe Repair
Do you have a leaking pipe or drain in your Santa Ana home or business? Do not delay in scheduling pipe repair. As reported by the EPA, common household leaks around the nation can add up to more than a trillion gallons of wasted water each year. That is a lot of perfectly good water going to waste. Quickly addressing plumbing leaks can not only help to save you and the environment water, but it can save you a lot of money on your utility bills as well. The knowledgeable experts at Pristine Plumbing locate leaks and fix them before they can destroy your plumbing or property. We provide prompt and affordable pipe repair in Santa Ana that will leave you resting easy.
Signs of Damaged or Broken Pipes
Damaged pipes are not always dramatic displays of water shows. They can sometimes be hard to spot.
There are a few common signs to look for:
- Low water pressure
- High water pressure
- Leaking faucets
- Leaking pipes
- Sluggish or slow drains
- Standing or pooling water
- Bubbling or whistling sounds coming from pipes or faucets
- Visible signs of damage to faucets, pipes, or fixtures
- Bulging or pregnant pipes
- Water discoloration
- Water odors
- Odors from drains or pipes
Pipe Repair and Services Offered by Pristine Plumbing
If you have noticed any of the above signs, you should contact Pristine Plumbing immediately before a pipe bursts. Trust the pipe repair experts at Pristine Plumbing. Our experienced plumbing technicians are able to fully diagnose and locate any plumbing issue and restore them back to their full ability again. We offer non invasive leak detection services, and video inspection options. This will help to give you more precise repairs and help to prevent unnecessary messes to keep your repair costs low. Small pipe and drain problems can rapidly turn into much larger problems if they are not treated in time. A burst pipe can quickly turn into a disaster for you, your furniture, property, and your wallet.
What Causes Pipes to Burst?
There are plenty of things that can have enough of an impact on your pipes to cause them to burst. Luckily here in Santa Ana, frozen pipes are not one of them. Pressure build up from an existing clog tends to be one of the most common reasons for pipe repair or replacement. Other factors like soil conditions, tree roots and shrubs, extreme weather conditions, shifts in foundation, improper installation, and damage made during remodels, renovations, or landscaping.
Schedule With Us Today
Ways to Prevent Burst Pipes
There are a lot of things you can do to prevent the pipes in your Santa Ana home or business from bursting on you.
- Hiring a professional to complete any renovations, installations, or remodeling. Many pipes get damaged and in need of pipe repair due to at home Do It Yourself projects gone wrong. Not knowing where your pipes lay within your property can cause you to damage them during digging or remodeling of walls and flooring.
- Knowing the history of your Santa Ana home or business. Having the knowledge of when your property was built, and what materials were used in your plumbing can help you to understand its lifespan and what will be needed when it is time for pipe repair or replacements.
- Familiarizing yourself with the layout of your plumbing system. Knowing exactly where the water heater, main water line shut off valve, and valves to all of the sinks and toilets in your home or business are is very important. In the case of a plumbing emergency you will know exactly how and where to shut the water off at the source while you wait for a licensed plumber from Pristine Plumbing to arrive.
- Being cognizant of what you are putting down your drains. Installing things like hair catchers in your bathroom tub can help you to prevent hair from building up and clogging in your bathroom drains. Installing drain protectors in your kitchen can help prevent large food debris from going down your kitchen sink.
- Routine maintenance and inspections. Every Santa Ana property owner should be inspecting the plumbing on their property every 6 to 8 months. This will help to find any early signs of plumbing distress. Scheduling a professional plumbing technician from Pristine Plumbing to inspect your home’s plumbing system every 2 to 3 years can help to spot areas in need of pipe repair and avoid burst pipes.
Pristine Plumbing has been offering Santa Ana residents and commercial properties the highest rated plumbing services for many years now. We aim to deliver the promptest service at a price that works with your budget. With a wide range of services from pipe repair to tankless water heater installation, we take pride in every job we do regardless of its size or severity.
Give Pristine Plumbing a call today and find out why Santa Ana calls us for pipe repair and a plethora of other plumbing services.
Call Today To Schedule An Appointment
Take Advantage of Our Financing Program
We offer flexible financing so you can break up your payments over time, providing you the service you need without putting an immediate strain on your wallet.
WHY WORK WITH
PRISTINE PLUMBING, INC.?
You can trust your home to Pristine Plumbing, Inc. because we have spent the last decade consistently providing clean and speedy plumbing services the RITE way! With Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Extraordinary care, we’ll get your plumbing back in working order in no time.
When you’re looking for the best plumbing services in Orange County, you don’t have to look farther than Pristine Plumbing, Inc.! Our team can handle all your needs, no matter how big or messy, with on-time service and a friendly smile.
Jim expertly solved the problem of a Y shaped connection between two sinks where the clog was down deep in the y. He was thorough, professional, and expedited the solution. Plus—the sink area was immaculate when he finished. Would definitely recommend him and Pristine Plumbing to my neighbors. Excellent work!
Very professional and pleasant. RB and Kyle took time to explain the process. They were able to find the leak within half an hour. Coordinate and plan out the repair in a timely manner. I’ll be happy to recommend them to my friends and family.
Anthony was very professional, efficient. and personable. The initial call was for a toilet leak/rebuild, but because of the age and condition of the toilet, we opted to replace that toilet and another one. We are very satisfied with the jobs he did.