Anaheim Burst Pipe Repair
Burst Pipe Repair
A leak somewhere in your pipes can appear in many forms. From a small and consistent drip from a kitchen faucet to a full on slab leak. No matter how small the issue might seem, you should always call in an expert from Pristine Plumbing to assist you in identifying the issues, locating it, and completing any repairs or installation that might be needed. When left untreated, plumbing issues can spiral out of control and turn into a very large problem that could require after hours emergency plumbing services. We know that emergencies and accidents have a way of happening when we are least prepared, and least expecting them. This is why we offer customer care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our online chat service and phone line will put you in direct contact with a friendly dispatcher that will answer all of your questions and have a plumber dispatched directly to your location. Start your online quote, read our rave testimonials, and see our list of special offers for Anaheim home and business owners.
When people think of plumbing leaks, they tend to imagine a dramatic scene out of a movie. An overhead pipe bursts and water is rushing out everywhere, or someone is under a kitchen sink and makes a false move causing the sink to start spraying water all over the place. Though these are things that can and do happen, the majority of water leaks are not this obvious. If fact, they often go undetected for long periods of time and can be doing a lot of hard to detect damage. Pristine Plumbing knows exactly where to look, what to look for, and how to fix it.
We can assist with:
- Leak Detection
- Leak Location
- Mainline Pipe Repair And Installation
- Piping Reroutes
- Water Heater Repair
- Irrigation Systems
- Water Pressure Issues
- Bad Smelling Drains And Pipes
- Water Damage
- Slab Leak Detection And Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Maintenance, Repair, And Installation: Pipes, sinks, showers, tubs, toilets, and any other water powered appliance or fixture
Pristine Plumbings Pipe Repair Process
If you suspect that you are in need of pipe repair for your Anaheim home or business, contact us today, through phone or chat. We will assist you in having a fully licensed and experienced plumber dispatched to your location. Upon arrival the plumbing technician will perform a visual inspection of the property, a camera video inspection can also be performed if necessary. Once the location of the issues is directly found, they will assess the best access and resolve the issue. An estimated quote of service will be given, and then the plumber will get to work in repairs, replacements, and installation. We are sure to keep you included every step of the way by openly communicating cost and time. We will leave you feeling secure that your plumbing system was fully repaired by the best, and should be running its absolute best again.
Schedule With Us Today
If you have noticed any of the following happening, contact Pristine Plumbing Anaheim today and schedule pipe repairs to be done immediately.
- Strange sounds coming from your plumbing system. Clanks, rattles, screeching, whistling, rumbling, gurgling and bubbling are all signs that you could have a blockage or damaged pipe somewhere in your system. These can often go undetected and hard to find. An issue with a toilet can be causing sounds to come out of a sink or drain in your home. Schedule maintenance sooner rather than later and avoid costly repairs down the line.
- Putrid smells coming from drains and pipes. If you have noticed there is an awful smell emitting from your plumbing system, this is usually a sign of a clog or issues coming from your sewage system. Do not write these smells off as a minor inconvenience. They can be signs of a major clog happening in your drains, or hazardous gasses coming from your sewage system that can be harmful to the health of anyone inhaling them.
- Water that is pooling or leaking around fixtures, faucets, toilets, sinks, tubs, or water powered appliances. Another sign that your pipes are in need of repair is water leaking, dripping, or pooling. Have these issues addressed immediately and avoid your plumbing system from being further damaged. Mold and bacteria can begin to grow in as little as 12 to 48 hours. Water damage can destroy walls, floors, cabinets, counters, sinks, drains and pipes. Do not ignore standing water.
Pristine Plumbing has been helping Anaheim with pipe repair and a wide range of plumbing services for many years. Read our list of testimonials and see for yourself why our customers keep coming back for routine maintenance. We offer prompt service at an affordable price.
Call Today To Schedule An Appointment
Take Advantage of Our Financing Program
We offer flexible financing so you can break up your payments over time, providing you the service you need without putting an immediate strain on your wallet.
WHY WORK WITH
PRISTINE PLUMBING, INC.?
You can trust your home to Pristine Plumbing, Inc. because we have spent the last decade consistently providing clean and speedy plumbing services the RITE way! With Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Extraordinary care, we’ll get your plumbing back in working order in no time.
When you’re looking for the best plumbing services in Orange County, you don’t have to look farther than Pristine Plumbing, Inc.! Our team can handle all your needs, no matter how big or messy, with on-time service and a friendly smile.
Jim expertly solved the problem of a Y shaped connection between two sinks where the clog was down deep in the y. He was thorough, professional, and expedited the solution. Plus—the sink area was immaculate when he finished. Would definitely recommend him and Pristine Plumbing to my neighbors. Excellent work!
Very professional and pleasant. RB and Kyle took time to explain the process. They were able to find the leak within half an hour. Coordinate and plan out the repair in a timely manner. I’ll be happy to recommend them to my friends and family.
Anthony was very professional, efficient. and personable. The initial call was for a toilet leak/rebuild, but because of the age and condition of the toilet, we opted to replace that toilet and another one. We are very satisfied with the jobs he did.